Thursday, February 1, 2007

RESUSCI ANNE

"Allow me to take over compressions while you find something to make yourself useful."

If only I'd said that; armed with my meanest face which, according to some, is also my usual face. Alas, who gives an exam right after an almost-vacation? Have a heart!


One of the instructors today spoke like the bad guy in the Matrix. All slow and accurate. Mostly just amusing. And the rest seemed not the least bit annoyed at having to hold up to me the basic principle of all life support, time after time. Fair play to them.


Since I got to the hospital this morning, I've been sweating. I think there is a layer of dirt on me so thick that it won't come off even if I took at least 2 showers or autoclaved myself. Yep, I'm living the good life.

Got a headache. Hurts like a mother. I know some of you know exactly what that's like. Don't deny it. I believe a regiment of extensive napping is in order. Better conserve all my energy to play my big time at the PlayStation tournament, something I never cease to feel childishly gleeful about.

Day off tomorrow. Sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO WHATS THE TITLE OF THIS POST MEAN THEN?!?!?!